How To Export Voice Notes
The only known way to save voice record is this:
- Create a new MSS message.
- Click on the menu-button and go to add-> Voice record.
- Register your record and save the MMS in your phone.
- Then open the p2k man and save to PC the file(s) called smil_vn_X.amr (where X is a number) saved in the directory /a/mobile/tmp/.
- If you can't find *.amr files in that directory, open your draft MMS and have a preview, reload the files list in p2k manager and download the files!
- If you want to hear your *.amr files in the PC, you must convert them to *.wav using AMR Converter.
- If you want to hear your *.amr files from the muldimedia section of your phone, you must upload the files to the /a/mobile/audio/ folder. (Toez Tip : use mPT for this.)
- If you want to use your *.amr files as a ringtone, you must convert them to *.mp3 files and upload them to the /a/mobile/audio/ folder. (Toez Tip : use mPT for this.)